1. Do you take commissions?
- Yes! If you need painting, converting, sculpting, assembling, cleaning, literally anything regarding the hobby, don't hesitate - simply contact us via email@example.com.
2. Do you order the models?
- Yes we do! We order them in regular retail prices.
3. What information do you need to prepare a precise quote?
4. Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. We have clients from US, Canada, Europe and Australia.
5. Can I visit your studio?
- Of course! Contact us and we will set you up. You will even get some free cookies!
6. Is there a minimum commission cost?
- Yes. Minimum commission cost (our services) is 150+ USD.
7. Do you take single miniature commissions?
- Yes we do but it costs slightly more than if the miniature was a part of the whole army.
8. Do you provide safe packaging? Will my models be safe?
- Yes! We take very good care of your models and pack them very carefully. Check the unboxing process of one of our packages at MWG>>.
9. Can I choose an artist that will be working on my commission?
- Theoretically yes. However it will take a lot more time to finish the project and will be significantly more expensive .
10. Can I get a tutorial how you painted my models?
- It all depends. If the process is too complicated we would have to charge for it extra.
11. Dose the price of painting incloud the model cost?
- No, model cost is calculated seperately.